Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July 2009

I'm so excited! My new refurbished computer has been shipped and will arrive while I'm in New Hampshire. I haven't had access to my old computer for quite a while; thank goodness for my laptop. The picture (if this works) is of me in my Shaklee 'office' out back. We actually had a day with no rain and I did get some work done but mostly kept jumping up to pull weeds.
When I was in York Beach I met another Shaklee person from Maine, Trici, who is very much into herbs and kept mentioning lavender oil. Needless to say I was intrigued and ordered some once I got home. It arrived yesterday and I'm busily dotting it on all boo boos, etc. If nothing else, I smell nice and I'm amazingly calm. On the internet it said pretty much what Trici said (thank you very much Trici) It is antibacterial and antiviral,lowers blood pressure and relieve headaches and migranes. Helps with rashes, acne, dermatitis and excema, soothes scrapes and burns and sunburn. Everyone should have a bottle of lavender oil in their home. Very important though, lavender oil should not be taken internally. The flowers, I think are use in teas and such. I'll be researching lavender in great detail now.

No comments:

Post a Comment